Friday 17 August 2007

Pictures





Some pics of my cucumbers that are doing far better than I ever thought they would. Already had one, and even if do say so myself, they are pretty tasty.
Another pic shw my mystery tomatoes. I found tomato seedlings in my daughter's snail tank (African Land Snail) and planted them up. They have set some fairly impressive trusses of fruit. Hope they taste as good as they are looking when they are ripe.

Finally, some pics of my wonderful girls. They are still under house arrest until I have electrified the run, but when I am on the plot I allow them to come out and range which they enjoy. I enjoyed it too, until I found one of them having a dust bath in my brussels sprouts bed, but they are forgiven because of how much they have been through lately.

Cheers
Kirsty

No comments: